The North West Doctoral Training Scholarship, 2017
The North West Doctoral Training Scholarship
Introduction: The North West Doctoral Training Centre holds an annual Studentship Competition (the North West Doctoral Training Scholarship) for postgraduate funding. The largest in England, the North West Doctoral Training Centre comprises the Universities of Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester and offers studentships across the full range of social sciences through its nineteen pathways. It contributes to the nationwide development of specific research areas such as Business and Management, Language Based Area Studies and Economics and also focuses on the development of Advanced Quantitative Methods across the social sciences
Value: These unique opportunities may include, but are not limited to: see here.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- For all awards, candidates must have qualifications of the standard of a good undergraduate honours degree at first or upper second class level. For +2, +3 or +4 studentships, the student must also have a masters degree.
- In the majority of cases, candidates will have undertaken an undergraduate course and/or masters course at a recognised UK higher education institution.
- However, some may have qualifications from outside the UK, or be able to offer a combination of qualifications and/or experience.
- In both cases, it will be necessary to ascertain whether these qualifications can be equated to an honours degree, and at what level.
- The ESRC bases its assessments of qualifications attained outside the UK on the British Council’s NARIC guide.
- For non-UK qualifications transcripts in English as well as details in the original language must be provided with the application form.
- Candidates must be planning to study in an ESRC recognised pathways (see Appendix 1 for a list of recognised pathways for the NWDTC).
- The student has been ordinarily resident in the UK throughout the 3-year period preceding the date of application for an award, and
- Has not been resident in the UK, during any part of that 3-year period wholly or mainly for the purposes of full-time education (EU students – see below) and
- Has settled status in the UK within the meaning of the Immigration Act 1971 (i.e. is not subject to any restriction on the period for which he/she may stay).
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/the-north-west-doctoral-training-scholarship/http://scholarship-group.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/afri2-min-Copy-8.jpghttp://scholarship-group.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/afri2-min-Copy-8-150x150.jpgAgriculture ScholarshipsArt ScholarshipsBiotechnology ScholarshipsBusiness ScholarshipsEngineering ScholarshipsHealth ScholarshipsHumanities ScholarshipsInformation Technology ScholarshipsLaw ScholarshipsScience Scholarships2018 Scholarships,Agriculture Scholarships,Art Scholarships,Biotechnology Scholarships,Business Scholarships,Engineering Scholarships,Health Scholarships,Humanities Scholarships,Information technology Scholarships,Medicine Scholarships,Science ScholarshipsThe North West Doctoral Training Scholarship Introduction: The North West Doctoral Training Centre holds an annual Studentship Competition (the North West Doctoral Training Scholarship) for postgraduate funding. The largest in England, the North West Doctoral Training Centre comprises the Universities of Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester and offers studentships across the full...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group