TATA Education Trust Scholarship
TATA Education Trust Scholarship Introduction: The Trusts’ initiatives are based on three streams of philanthropy:
- Grants to institutions set up or significantly facilitated by the Trusts
- Grants to Non Government Organisations (NGOs) and other civil society institutions
- Assistance to individuals
Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognized Indian universities to pursue higher education abroad.
TATA Education Trust Scholarship Value:
- Financing an appointment bonus in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Costs for equipment, including large-scale instrumentation and devices up to € 500.000; but not building work)
- Material resources (e.g. library materials, IT expenses, travel expenses (including invitations))
- Personell expenses (for researchers and technicians as well as student assistants over the course of up to two years).
TATA Education Trust Scholarship Eligibility:
- Indian women graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited universities or institutions in the United States,UK or Europe for the year
- Work experience in the requisite fields will be considered an added qualification
- Social Work
- Social Sciences
- Education & Welfare of Children with Special Needs
- Empowerment of Women
- Gender Studies
- Child Health – Development and Nutrition
- Health Policy and Health Education
- Public Health – Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
- Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for Development (with a focus on women’s issue’s)
- Development Studies
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
For more scholarships, you can also visit,
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!