Study in Beijing China Scholarships, 2017
Study in Beijing China
Introduction: The Beijing Government Scholarship (Study in Beijing China) was established by Beijing Municipal Government, aiming to provide tuition fees fully or partially to the international students studying or applying for studying in Beijing. Its administrative office is the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of Beijing Municipal Commission of Educations, which is in charge of project establishment, review, acceptance and daily management of the Beijing Government Scholarship Program. The international students applying for the Beijing Government Scholarships shall normally submit relevant materials to the universities in Beijing that he/she hope to apply by the end of February every year.
Study in Beijing China Value:
- The Beijing Scholarship for International Students is a special fund set up as tuition scholarship for those international students who are either currently enrolled or planning to attend higher learning institutions in Beijing.
- 1) 40,000 RMB/year for a Doctoral degree2) 30,000 RMB/year for a Masters degree3) 20,000 RMB/year/ for a Bachelor degree
4) 10,000 RMB/year for a Senior training or long term language program
5)5,000 RMB/year for Exchange students or students with outstanding contributions to international education in Beijing.
Study in Beijing China Eligibility:
- Applicants may choose institutions and specialities from the Chinese institutions of higher education in the Beijing region.
- Students who wish to study and are studying in Beijing.a. Excellent international students who pursue degrees at Higher Education Institutions （hereinafter referred to as HEIs）in Beijing. The duration of the scholarship is no more than 4 academic years.b. Chinese language students and senior scholars. The duration of the scholarship is no more than 1 academic year.
- 1) Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.2) Educational background and age limit2.1) Applicants for undergraduate studies in Beijing must have completed senior high school with good grades and be under the age of 30. Applicants for Masters degree studies in Beijing must have Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants for Doctoral degree studies in Beijing must have Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
2.2) Applicants for advanced studies must have an undergraduate degree or be in the second year of a university course and be under the age of 50. Applicants for long-term language study must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 60.
2.3) Visiting scholar candidates in Beijing must have a Masters or higher degree or hold academic titles of associate professor or higher, and be under the age of 50.
3) Requirement for applicant’s language proficiency
The requirement for the applicant’s language proficiency is based on the requirement of the academic programs and determined by the individual higher learning institution.
4) An applicant receives financial support from other Chinese government scholarship programs or organisations/agencies would not be eligible for the Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/study-in-beijing-china/http://scholarship-group.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ed1-min-Copy-2.jpghttp://scholarship-group.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ed1-min-Copy-2-150x150.jpgAll Specialisation Scholarships2018 Scholarships,All Area of specialty ScholarshipsStudy in Beijing China Introduction: The Beijing Government Scholarship (Study in Beijing China) was established by Beijing Municipal Government, aiming to provide tuition fees fully or partially to the international students studying or applying for studying in Beijing. Its administrative office is the International Cooperation and Exchange Office of Beijing Municipal...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group