Scholarships Program TERI University
Scholarships Program TERI University Introduction: TERI University commits itself to academic excellence and provides an environment that will encourage both personal and intellectual growth through teaching, creating and sharing knowledge. The genesis of TERI University is rooted in the comprehensive research, consultancy and outreach activities of TERI. The relationship with TERI has propelled and influenced the evolution of the University’s academic units. As a part of its “Redfort” project, Sindicatum Climate Change Foundation (SCCF), awards scholarships to 4 students (2 from India and 2 from abroad) every year, for studying at TERI University.
Scholarships Program TERI University Value:
- Full scholarship
Scholarships Program TERI University Eligibility:
- Selection is based on a merit
- maintaining the requisite Grade Point Average as per the rules and regulations of the University.
These scholarships are available for the following master’s programmes:
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech/M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
This year TERI University is offering fellowships to 5 international candidates to study any one of the following 4 programmes at TERI University:
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development Practice
- Master of Arts in Public Policy and Sustainable Development
- Master of Science in Climate Science and Policy
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies and Resource Management
These fellowships are supported by “The Civil Society Leadership Awards” (CSLA). Under the CSLA, fully funded master’s level scholarships would be available to students from the following countries:
– South Sudan
World Bank Scholarship
- Be a national of a World Bank member country eligible to borrow.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Have, at least 2, preferably 4 to 5, years of recent full time professional experience acquired after a university degree, in the applicant’s home country or in another developing country.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Be in good health.
- Be of good character.
- Not be a permanent resident or a national of any industrialized country.
- Not be residing in an industrialized country for more than one year.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, International Development Association, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), consultant, or relative of the aforementioned.
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Why should you study abroad?
Although there are many answers to this question, some of the most compelling reasons to study abroad are as follows:
- Learn course materials taught from different perspectives
- Broaden your cultural perspectives on the world
- Become a more competitive job candidate upon graduation
- Improve your language skills
- Accelerate your personal growth and development
- Increase your level of cultural awareness
- Improve your self-confidence
- HAVE A GOOD TIME… IT’S FUN!
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!