Postgraduate Research Degree (Higher Degree by Research) Scholarships
Introduction: Monash University Malaysia is calling for scholarship application for next intake. The campus will be offering Cost of Living Allowances (stipend) and/or Tuition Fee Waiver scholarships to outstanding and deserving candidates.
- For master’s students, stipends are:
- RM1800 per month for Year One
- RM2000 per month for Year Two.
For PhD students, stipends are:
- RM2000 per month for Year One
- RM2200 per month for Year Two
- RM2400 per month for Year Three.
- Applicants must meet all other entry requirements of the University including English language requirement. Applicants must also have high distinction average (H1 or First Class honours) and be undertaking full-time study.
- The campus offers doctoral (PhD) and masters level research programs are available in the following key research focus areas:
- Green Technology
- Critical Infrastructure and Systems
- Intelligent and Efficient Lighting
- Green Materials and Technologies
- Emerging Green Electronics Research
- Sustainable Water Management
- Nanostructures and Advanced Materials
- Biomedical Engineering
- Health Information Systems
- Disease Informatics
- Natural Language Processing for Medical Diagnostics
- Behavioural Health Informatics
- Assistive Healthcare Robots
- Psychology, Health and Wellbeing
- Oncology and Therapeutics
- Tax Compliance
- Biomedical Engineering
- Infection and Immunity
- Depression, Anxiety and Epilepsy
- Sleep Disorder
- Reproductive Aging
- Methodological Innovation
- Chronic diseases
- Self Management of Health
- Environment, health and disease
- Health Culture and Society
- Therapeutics and Drug Discovery from Natural Products and Bioactive Compounds
- Bioactive Compounds
- Ecology and Environment
- Health and Microbiology
- Politics and governance in Southeast Asia
- Culture, religion and gender in Southeast Asia
- Media, literature and the arts in Southeast Asia
- Societal Health
- Community Welfare
- Sustainable Economic Development
- Political & financial governance
- Civil society and societal development
- Organisational change, leadership and culture
- Corporate entrepreneurship and strategies
- New Media technology, popular culture and moralities
- City-formation, urbanisation and urbanism
- Migrant labour and refugees
- Earning Management, Policy Choice and Voluntary Disclosure
Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/postgraduate-research-degree-higher-degree-by-research-scholarships/All Specialisation ScholarshipsAll Area of specialty ScholarshipsIntroduction: Monash University Malaysia is calling for scholarship application for next intake. The campus will be offering Cost of Living Allowances (stipend) and/or Tuition Fee Waiver scholarships to outstanding and deserving candidates. Value: For master’s students, stipends are: RM1800 per month for Year One RM2000 per month for Year Two. For PhD students, stipends are: RM2000...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group