Plant Science Scholarship
Plant Science Scholarship Introduction: Philippine Tropical ForestConservation Foundation (PTFCF)
PTFCF was established under two bilateral agreements between the governments of the United States (US) of America and the Republic of the Philippines (RP) under the US Tropical Forest Conservation Act. These agreements,, leveraged a $5.5 million USG appropriate to treat $41.5 million in RP-US debt and divert $8.25 million in peso-denominated interest payments over 14 years, to the Tropical Forest Conservation Fund. the Program will provide scholarships for one (1) MS and one (1) PhD students
Philippine Tropical ForestConservation Foundation Mision. In the spirit of service and stewardship: Improve the status of Philippine forests by working with communities, catalyzing local and national actions for their sustainable management.
Plant Science Scholarship Value:
- Full cost of tuition fees and other school fees;
- Monthly Stipend of Php15,000 for Masters student and Php20,000 for PhD students;
- Book allowance of Php5,000 per semester;
- One round-trip transportation costs (economy-class and most direct route) from home to university institution, but should not exceed Php30,000;
- Monthly transportation allowance of Php1,000 per month;
- Annual accident insurance;
- For Masters and PhD Thesis/Dissertation, where research comprises more than 50% of the study program, a thesis/dissertation grant, including provision for fieldwork/travel:
- o Masters degree students: Php 200,000
- o PhD degree students: Php 450,000
Plant Science Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a Filipino citizen, residing in the Philippines;
- Have worked in the Philippines since completing the highest tertiary qualification gained to date, preferably for at least two years prior to application, related to the eligible field of study;
- Be a new MS or PhD student who satisfy the admission requirements of an eligible Philippine university or college institution, at which the qualification will be undertaken OR meet the academic requirements for their courses of study;
- Not hold any other scholarship at the time of application and during the time of Scholarship;
- Not be more than 50 years old at the time of application;
- Have a strong commitment and motivation to use their studies and experience that will benefit the Philippines and the country’s development in general; and
- Be able to complete the study within the academic years of scholarship offer.
Plant Science Scholarship Deadlines:
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!