PHD IN FUNCTIONAL FOODS AND NUTRACEUTICALS
PHD IN FUNCTIONAL FOODS AND NUTRACEUTICALS Introduction: Mission of the University of Manitoba is to create, preserve and communicate knowledge, and thereby, contribute to the cultural, social and economic well-being of the people of Manitoba, Canada and the world. The University of Manitoba – western Canada’s first university. Founded more than 137 years ago, and located in the heart of the country, is the region’s largest and only research intensive university offering over 100 degrees, diplomas, and certificates – more than 60 at the undergraduate level including professional disciplines such as medicine, law, and engineering.
PHD IN FUNCTIONAL FOODS AND NUTRACEUTICALS Value:
PHD IN FUNCTIONAL FOODS AND NUTRACEUTICALS Eligibility:
- This award will serve to stimulate, support, and encourage research in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals by Ph.D. students at the University of Manitoba in Departments associated with the Richardson Centre for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals.
- This fellowship shall be offered to a student who:
- is enrolled full-time in a Ph.D. program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Manitoba and has been in this program for less than two years at the time when this fellowship is offered
- has achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.75 over the two regular academic years prior to the session in which this fellowship is tenable
- is conducting research in a field pertaining to Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals.
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Why should you study abroad?
Although there are many answers to this question, some of the most compelling reasons to study abroad are as follows:
- Learn course materials taught from different perspectives
- Broaden your cultural perspectives on the world
- Become a more competitive job candidate upon graduation
- Improve your language skills
- Accelerate your personal growth and development
- Increase your level of cultural awareness
- Improve your self-confidence
- HAVE A GOOD TIME… IT’S FUN!
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!