Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Introduction: Established in 1987 with funding from the Government of Japan, the World Bank Joint Japan Graduate Scholarship Program has helped create an international community of highly trained professionals working in economic and social development through financing of graduate and post-graduate studies. To date, the Program has awarded over 5000 scholarships selected from over 65,000 applicants, disbursing over US$200 million dollars in funding from the Japanese government.
Programs in Japan
Six programs are located in Japan. All are taught in English.
- A program on Public Finance at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS);
- A program in Tax Policy and Management at Keio University;
- A Public Policy, International Program at University of Tokyo;
- Two programs at University of Tsukuba: one in Economic Policy Management and one in International Public Policy; and
- Two programs at Yokohama National University, one in Infrastructure Management and one in Public Policy and Taxation.
Programs in the United States
There are two programs in the United States:
- A program in Economic Policy Management (PEPM) at Columbia University. This was the first partnership program for the Scholarship Program; and
- A master’s degree Program in Public Administration, International Development at Harvard University.
Programs in Africa
There are seven partnership programs in Economic Policy Management in Africa, sponsored jointly with the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF). Three of the programs are in Anglophone Africa, three in Francophone Africa, and one in Lusophone Africa.
- Makerere University, Uganda;
- University of Ghana, and
- University of Zambia
- Université Felix Houphouet Boigny, Côte d’Ivoire;
- Université de Yaoundé II, Cameroon and
- Université de Kinshasa, DRC
- University Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique
- see link
- citizens of developing countries
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/joint-japan-world-bank-graduate-scholarship-program/All Specialisation ScholarshipsAll Area of specialty ScholarshipsIntroduction: Established in 1987 with funding from the Government of Japan, the World Bank Joint Japan Graduate Scholarship Program has helped create an international community of highly trained professionals working in economic and social development through financing of graduate and post-graduate studies. To date, the Program has awarded over 5000...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group