Italian government International student funding
Italian government International student funding Introduction: Italy has played an important role in European higher education: it is one of the four countries that first engaged to create the so-called “European Area of Higher Education”, thus starting that type of higher education reform which, known as “Bologna Process” is being implemented all over Europe.
At present, the university sector is made up of 89 university institutions which are classified in:
– 58 State universities
– 17 non-State universities (legally recognised by the State)
– 2 universities for foreigners
– 6 higher schools specialised in postgraduate university studies
– 6 telematic universities.
Italian government International student funding Value:
- Full scholarship
- Health: dentistry, pharmacy, human medicine & surgery, midwifery, nursing, physio-and-rehabilitation therapy, preventive care, technical sanitary assistance;
- Humanities: arts (performing, visual, fashion, music), cultural heritage, education, geography, history; Italian and classical/oriental studies, language mediation (applied foreign languages, interpreting, translating), modern languages and cultures (glottology, linguistics, literature, philology, etc.),
- Sciences: agriculture, animal production & husbandry, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, environmental sciences, food industry & forestry, maths, natural sciences, physics, statistics, etc.;
- Social sudies: administration, business, communication, cooperation & development, defence & security, economics, law, physical education & sports, psichology, political science and international relations, social service & sociology, tourism;
- Technology: architecture & building engineering, design (industrial), engineering (civil, industrial, information), regional & environmental planning, urban planning, etc.
- Undergraduate University courses
- Postgraduate University courses;
- Master’s Degree courses (Levels I or II);
- Ph.D. Courses; Specialisation Schools;
- Research under academic supervision; Courses of Higher Education in Art, Music and Dance (AFAM);
- Advanced Courses on Italian language and culture Courses for Teachers of Italian as second language.
Italian government International student funding Deadlines:
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Why should you study abroad?
Although there are many answers to this question, some of the most compelling reasons to study abroad are as follows:
- Learn course materials taught from different perspectives
- Broaden your cultural perspectives on the world
- Become a more competitive job candidate upon graduation
- Improve your language skills
- Accelerate your personal growth and development
- Increase your level of cultural awareness
- Improve your self-confidence
- HAVE A GOOD TIME… IT’S FUN!
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!