Institut Pasteur Roux-Cantarini posdoctoral fellowships
Introduction: The Institut Pasteur offers postdoctoral fellowships through the Emile Roux Fund (Pasteur-Roux Fellowship Program) and through the legacies of Ms Paola Marchetti-Cantarini in memory of her husband Mr Manlio Cantarini (Pasteur-Cantarini fellowship Program).
The purpose of the Pasteur Roux-Cantarini programs is to give young scientists of any nationality the opportunity to perform a first or a second postdoctoral training in a laboratory of the Institut Pasteur.
The Roux-Cantarini postdoctoral fellowships are awarded for a period of up to two years.
- full funding
- Applicants must have successfully defended their PhD thesis for less than four years before they take up their fellowship. Women are eligible to apply up to 6 years after their thesis defence if they have had one pregnancy, and up to 7 years after the thesis defence if they have had two pregnancies.
- Postdocs already present on the IP Campus are eligible to apply.
- The host laboratory can present only one candidate per session and fellowships will not be awarded to the same laboratory in two consecutive calls for candidates.
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding.
- Successful fellows of the Pasteur Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host Pasteur laboratory within eight months of notification of the award.
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/institut-pasteur-roux-cantarini-posdoctoral-fellowships/All Specialisation ScholarshipsAll Area of specialty ScholarshipsIntroduction: The Institut Pasteur offers postdoctoral fellowships through the Emile Roux Fund (Pasteur-Roux Fellowship Program) and through the legacies of Ms Paola Marchetti-Cantarini in memory of her husband Mr Manlio Cantarini (Pasteur-Cantarini fellowship Program). The purpose of the Pasteur Roux-Cantarini programs is to give young scientists of any nationality the opportunity...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group