Introduction: Fujitsu Limited established the Fujitsu Scholarship Program in 1985 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its founding. The aim was to provide the opportunity for people from the Asia-Pacific region to contribute to the region through studying different values, cultures, and global business. This has been a Fujitsu’s key initiative for deepening the relationships between the countries and citizens of the Asia-Pacific region. This scholarship has since enabled 458 professionals from 18 countries to study cross-cultural management at JAIMS, the Japan-America Institute of Management Science, in Hawaii, U.S.A.
The Fujitsu Scholarship benefits include tuition and fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program.
- Tuition and Fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge
- Stipend Toward Living Expenses
Fujitsu Ltd. will provide a round-trip air ticket to Japan where the program starts and ends, as well as ticket to participate Hawaii, Thailand, and Singapore Modules of the program. The selection of the air carrier and travel agent, including itinerary, is at the discretion of Fujitsu Ltd.
- Housing Arrangements:
JAIMS will assist in locating appropriate housing in Honolulu for participants. Fujitsu Ltd. will provide and pay for participant accommodations in Japan, Thailand, and Singapore.
- Visa Arrangements:
When applicable, participant will be assisted in obtaining the M-1 Student visa to enter the U.S. and Japan entry visa for a short stay.
- A bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution
- A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) at the time of application
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS(Academic) overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from a test taken
- Applicants must be a resident of the state of Hawaii, U.S.A., or a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/fujitsu-scholarship/All Specialisation ScholarshipsAll Area of specialty ScholarshipsIntroduction: Fujitsu Limited established the Fujitsu Scholarship Program in 1985 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its founding. The aim was to provide the opportunity for people from the Asia-Pacific region to contribute to the region through studying different values, cultures, and global business. This has been a Fujitsu’s...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group