DISMEQ Scholarship in Statistics, Finance and Math
DISMEQ Scholarship in Statistics, Finance and Math Introduction: The Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods (henceforth DISMEQ), established in 2012, contributes to the training of professionals and to produce new knowledge and evidences, in the methodological aspects of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Foreign Languages, and in their applications, in particular to the areas of population and society, public health, welfare, finance, markets and the energy sector. PhD in Statistics and Mathematics for finance is a three-year graduate programme for students holding a degree equivalent to the Italian Laurea Magistrale (Master of Arts/Master of Science) and an interest in pursuing research in the field of Statistics or Mathematics for finance.
DISMEQ Scholarship in Statistics, Finance and Math goals
- Training students for high-skilled careers in academia and in the private or public sector.
- Providing students with high level competencies in the core topics of the programme and developing their research skills.
- Introducing students to the practice of dissemination of scientific results such as writing and submitting papers to scientific journals, preparing seminars and conference talks.
- Encouraging scientific collaboration with high-level research institutions worldwide, through schemes for visiting scholars and outgoing students.
DISMEQ Scholarship in Statistics, Finance and Math Value:
- €1300,00 net per month
DISMEQ Scholarship in Statistics, Finance and Math Eligibility:
- English fluency is required
- a non-Italian Master of Arts/Sciences (or equivalent) degree
- field (Statistics or Mathematics for Finance)
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!