Commonwealth Scholarships in middle income countries
Commonwealth Scholarships in middle income countries Introduction: The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique international programme under which member governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries. The CSFP was established at the first Commonwealth education conference in 1959 and is reviewed by education ministers at their triennial meetings – the only scholarship scheme in the world to receive such high-level recognition
Commonwealth Scholarships in middle income countries Value:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly/quarterly stipend (living allowance) set at local rates
- Arrival allowance (usually) USD 500, to contribute to additional costs incurred in moving to your host country
- One economy class return airfare between your home and host countries
Commonwealth Scholarships in middle income countries Eligibility:
• Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
Any courses offered by the Department of Bio Sciences, Department of Mathematics, and Department of Physics and
• MSc Agriculture
• MSc Applied Physics
• MSc Development Studies
• MSc Forestry
• MSc Mechanical Engineering
• MA Linguistics
• MSc Fisheries and Animal Production
• MEd Special Education
• MSc Microbiology and Parasitology
• MSc Environmental Science
• MSc Women and Gender Studies
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s level study are being offered in the following countries in the next round:
- Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago)
- Papua New Guinea
- South Pacific (Fiji, Samoa)
- Sri Lanka
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Why should you study abroad?
Although there are many answers to this question, some of the most compelling reasons to study abroad are as follows:
- Learn course materials taught from different perspectives
- Broaden your cultural perspectives on the world
- Become a more competitive job candidate upon graduation
- Improve your language skills
- Accelerate your personal growth and development
- Increase your level of cultural awareness
- Improve your self-confidence
- HAVE A GOOD TIME… IT’S FUN!
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!