College Christian leaders scholarship
Introduction: The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- full scholarship
- The following are the minimum guidelines that must be met before a candidate will be considered for scholarship:
- Christian testimony, and verifiable Christian leadership.
- Entering undergraduate studies, or currently attempting to attain a degree. (Occasionally we assist graduate level students who meet all other criteria).
- 3.0 G.P.A. or better.
- Financial need. Combined income of parents and student is below $75,000. Foundation students natural and step parent’s incomes are included in that income ceiling.
- Primary residence or attending college must be in California, Oregon, or Washington.
Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/college-christian-leaders-scholarship/Art ScholarshipsArt ScholarshipsIntroduction: The purpose of the Foundation is to assist Christian individuals with identified leadership history, high academic achievement and financial need with academic, vocational and ministry training to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Value: full scholarship Eligibility: The following are the minimum guidelines that must be met before a candidate will be considered...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group