CLAUDE LEON POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS
CLAUDE LEON POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS Introduction: The flagship education project of the Claude Leon Foundation is the Postdoctoral Fellowship programme in the sciences at South African universities. The nationality of Fellowships awarded is very diverse. This is a deliberate intervention by the Claude Leon Foundation to bring international expertise and talent into South African research laboratories to exchange ideas and transfer expertise. Many of these foreigners choose to stay in the South African research system once their Postdoctoral Fellowships expire – which is a major plus for South African science.
Postdoctoral Fellows play a pivotal role in the knowledge production system in academic Departments. Fellows do this through presenting their research findings in Departmental seminars, working collaboratively with South African colleagues to undertake key research projects, helping to supervise Honours, Masters and Doctoral students, and finally, doing a limited amount of postgraduate teaching.
• Royal Society (London)
• Royal Society of South Africa
• Cape Peninsula University of Technology
• Central University of Technology
• Durban University of Technology
• Mangosuthu University of Technology
• Monash University
• Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
• North West University
• Rhodes University
• Stellenbosch University
• Tshwane University of Technology
• University of Cape Town
• University of the Free State
• University of Fort Hare
• University of Johannesburg
• University of Kwazulu-Natal
• University of Limpopo
• University of Pretoria
• University of South Africa
• University of Venda
• University of the Western Cape
• University of the Witwatersrand
• University of Zululand
• Vaal University of Technology
• Walter Sisulu University
• Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
• Medical Research Council
• K- Rith KwaZulu Natal Institute for Tuberculosis and HIV
• SAEON: South African Environmental Observation Network
- see link
- The Fellowships are open to South African and foreign nationals.
- Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis, taking the applicants’ academic achievements and potential as researchers into account.
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!http://scholarship-group.com/blog/claude-leon-foundation-postdoctoral-fellowships/Science ScholarshipsScience ScholarshipsCLAUDE LEON POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS Introduction: The flagship education project of the Claude Leon Foundation is the Postdoctoral Fellowship programme in the sciences at South African universities. The nationality of Fellowships awarded is very diverse. This is a deliberate intervention by the Claude Leon Foundation to bring international expertise and talent...ScholarshipgroupOladayo Folasireediblepiece@outlook.comAdministratorScholarship-Group