Chancellor Scholarship China
Introduction: Chancellor ‘ s Scholarship Program is established by the University of Science and Technology Beijing.
Categories ofApplicants Duration of Scholarship
Master’s Degree Students: 2-3 academic years
Doctoral Degree Students: 3-4 academic years
Exempt from tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials, free accommodation on campus;
– Living allowance;
– One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
– Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
New students will get a one-off settlement subsidy upon their arrival in China.
– CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China up to one academic year
– CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China above one academic year
Fee for outpatient medical service refers to the outpatient expense in the institution’s hospital or the hospitals appointed by the institution. The students are required to share a certain percentage of expense in accordance with the institution’s relevant regulations.
6) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China is provided by USTB for the scholarship students in China against hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The university or the appointed medical assistance agencies provide advancement service for insurance expenses, and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles.
7) International travel expenses
Scholarship students are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language course and pass the examinations prior to the major study if their Chinese language level is not qualified. If students take one-year Chinese language course, the duration of the scholarship will be extended for one year.
2. Some courses can be taught in English.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!