Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility Fund
Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility Fund Introduction:CCRIF helps to mitigate the short-term cash flow problems small developing economies suffer after major natural disasters. CCRIF’s parametric insurance mechanism allows it to provide rapid payouts to help members finance their initial disaster response and maintain basic government functions after a catastrophic event. CCRIF SPC (formerly the Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility) is a risk pooling company, owned, operated and registered in the Caribbean to serve governments in the Wider Caribbean Region and their communities in reducing the economic impact of natural catastrophes.
- The scholarships are valued at a maximum of US$40,000 each (for extra-regional universities) or $20,000 (for regional universities)
Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility Fund Eligibility:
- CCRIF provides a maximum of four scholarships annually for students pursuing a Masters or an MBA programme in a number of pre-identified areas
- are citizens of CARICOM member countries and/or CCRIF member countries in the Caribbean
- Applicants should be holders of a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or have a GPA of at least 3.0) and have some related work experience.
- one-year Masters-level courses in the following areas at universities in the United Kingdom/ United States/Canada:
- (Catastrophe) Risk Management
- Property/Casualty Insurance
- Other hazard/disaster related disciplines
For more scholarship-positions, use the search panel above the page. Do you need scholarship help or advice? Leave a comment, we can help you. For current scholarship positions, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Why should you study abroad?
Although there are many answers to this question, some of the most compelling reasons to study abroad are as follows:
- Learn course materials taught from different perspectives
- Broaden your cultural perspectives on the world
- Become a more competitive job candidate upon graduation
- Improve your language skills
- Accelerate your personal growth and development
- Increase your level of cultural awareness
- Improve your self-confidence
- HAVE A GOOD TIME… IT’S FUN!
You can also join scholarship discussion using the facebook or comment pane below. Sign up free for newsletter on scholarship information for constant scholarship update. You can also singup to become a member of scholarship-group.com for free, to enjoy other services of scholarship-group.com.
One thing we believe in scholarship-group.com is helping people free of charge. We can have one on one consultation with you for free, if you contact us.
If you’d like to thank us, please tell your friends about us and consider connecting with us here.
Likewise, If you’d like to support us monetarily for dissemination of scholarship information to the needy, please use the paypal account button/icon by your left or extreme base.
You can also get more scholarship that matches your course of study by typing Keywords into the search panel (extreme top right or the extreme page end). Clicking the search icon will take you to a page with list of scholarship that matches your interest. Follow the links and apply.
Best of Luck!
This site is to the potential leaders in Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, and America in need of financial back up for their academics.
Please comment! so that we can help you.
Please comment! so that we can serve you better
Thanks and best regards!